An immense accident took place at Mumbai – Ahmedabad National Highway near Haloli village in Palghar on July 21. Two containers on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway collided at 5.45 am on Friday. The accident was so alarming that a container driver was killed in the incident and the container was burnt down. The driver got stuck ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured