An ammonia gas cylinder exploded at a cold storage located in the vicinity of a school in the Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh at 10 am on August 23rd causing a lot of problem for the students present in the school premises. According to officials there where 800 students present on the school campus when ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured