An ammonia gas cylinder exploded at a cold storage located in the vicinity of a school in the Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh at 10 am on August 23rd causing a lot of problem for the students present in the school premises. According to officials there where 800 students present on the school campus when ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.