An engine and three coaches of a goods train carrying limestone derailed at Sarbahara Railway Station on late night of September 23. No injury or casualty was reported in this mishap. The derailment affected traffic and cancellation of other local trains. Officials were rushed from Shahdol which carried out their restoration work on the line. ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured