An engine and three coaches of a goods train carrying limestone derailed at Sarbahara Railway Station on late night of September 23. No injury or casualty was reported in this mishap. The derailment affected traffic and cancellation of other local trains. Officials were rushed from Shahdol which carried out their restoration work on the line. ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt