Motor vehicle and the Wadala Chembur monorail services was halted for 5 – 10 minutes during peak hours on October 9, due to gas leakage in the gas tanker in Chembur. BPCL company’s gas tanker is situated below the monorail alignment in Chembur’s Mysore colony area. This incident was reported at around 10.30 am on ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured