Motor vehicle and the Wadala Chembur monorail services was halted for 5 – 10 minutes during peak hours on October 9, due to gas leakage in the gas tanker in Chembur. BPCL company’s gas tanker is situated below the monorail alignment in Chembur’s Mysore colony area. This incident was reported at around 10.30 am on ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt