A massive fire broke out at a hosiery factory in Ludhiana’s Bahadur Ke Road area at around 1.40 am on April 27. At least 100 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse off the blaze. Cooling operation was underway till late afternoon of April 27. No injury was reported in this fire. The ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt