A massive fire was broken out in the rubber godown located in south Delhi’s Malviya Nagar on May 29 around 5 pm. 65 fire tenders and MLH class helicopter with Bambi Buckets were pressed in fire fighting operation. The fire was completely doused after 19 hours. However, one fire fighter was injured in major fire mishap. Truck ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured