A huge fire broke out in a cracker manufacturing unit in Warangal of Telangana at 11 am on July 4. Four fire tenders and police team was deployed at the spot. Ten people died and two injured in this mishap. Injured shifted to MGM Government hospital. Disruption caused in the area after this incident. This mishap ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured