A huge fire broke out in a cracker manufacturing unit in Warangal of Telangana at 11 am on July 4. Four fire tenders and police team was deployed at the spot. Ten people died and two injured in this mishap. Injured shifted to MGM Government hospital. Disruption caused in the area after this incident. This mishap ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt