A huge fire broke out in a cracker manufacturing unit in Warangal of Telangana at 11 am on July 4. Four fire tenders and police team was deployed at the spot. Ten people died and two injured in this mishap. Injured shifted to MGM Government hospital. Disruption caused in the area after this incident. This mishap ….
- Fire ignited at a factory in Anaj Mandi area of New Delhi on December 8.
- Fire in plywood factory at Delhi’s Mundka
- 25000 students of AMU had launched a 24-hour hunger strike on Dec 11
- Bharatiya Kisan Union held a massive protest across Uttar Pradesh on Dec 10 for sugarcane MSP hike
- 7 wagons of a goods train derailed near Naharkatia