Fire broke out at building in Bagri Market at Canning Street in Kolkata of West Bengal at 2.45 am on Sunday, September 16. Around 35 fire tenders, water tankers and ambulances were present on the spot to douse off fire. The disaster management group of Kolkata Police and civil defense unit were also rushed on ….
- Fire ignited at a factory in Anaj Mandi area of New Delhi on December 8.
- Fire in plywood factory at Delhi’s Mundka
- 25000 students of AMU had launched a 24-hour hunger strike on Dec 11
- Bharatiya Kisan Union held a massive protest across Uttar Pradesh on Dec 10 for sugarcane MSP hike
- 7 wagons of a goods train derailed near Naharkatia