A massive fire broke out at a slum area of Madh in Malad, Mumbai on October 29 due to short circuit. The blaze was so big that around 40 huts burned in this mishap. As there was nobody inside the huts, luckily no casualties were reported. As soon as the fire department was informed about ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured