Two passengers were killed and 25 others were injured Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) bus accident. This mishap took place at Karot Jamli near Swarghat area in Bilaspur district, Himachal Pradesh in the evening on December 26 . Injured were shifted to PGI in Chandigarh and government hospital in Bilaspur. This accident took place when the bus was ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt