A massive fire broke out in a lane near Hazrat Chamanshah Dargah Chowk at Kasewadi slum in Pune on January 25. Due to this blaze, 33 shanties were gutted in the fire. Fortunately, no casualty was reported in this mishap. According to the sources, the residents noticed that the fire first broke in a house ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt