An entire building collapsed after an explosion of an oxygen cylinder blasted in the Line Bazaar area of Jaunpur on March 28. Five people died and the other five people were injured in this mishap. The people who were injured in this incident were immediately shifted to the nearby hospital for further treatment. As soon ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram