An entire building collapsed after an explosion of an oxygen cylinder blasted in the Line Bazaar area of Jaunpur on March 28. Five people died and the other five people were injured in this mishap. The people who were injured in this incident were immediately shifted to the nearby hospital for further treatment. As soon ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident