An entire building collapsed after an explosion of an oxygen cylinder blasted in the Line Bazaar area of Jaunpur on March 28. Five people died and the other five people were injured in this mishap. The people who were injured in this incident were immediately shifted to the nearby hospital for further treatment. As soon ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.