Introduction Landslides are very common and occur in India during Monsoon season. Landslide leads to severe disruptions such as roadway closures, loss of property value, disruption of transportation routes, medical costs in the event of injury which may affect organizations. Similarly a major landslide was reported on Mumbai-Pune railway line near the Monkey Hill on ….
- Fire ignited at a factory in Anaj Mandi area of New Delhi on December 8.
- Fire in plywood factory at Delhi’s Mundka
- 25000 students of AMU had launched a 24-hour hunger strike on Dec 11
- Bharatiya Kisan Union held a massive protest across Uttar Pradesh on Dec 10 for sugarcane MSP hike
- 7 wagons of a goods train derailed near Naharkatia