Introduction Landslides are very common and occur in India during Monsoon season. Landslide leads to severe disruptions such as roadway closures, loss of property value, disruption of transportation routes, medical costs in the event of injury which may affect organizations. Similarly a major landslide was reported on Mumbai-Pune railway line near the Monkey Hill on ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram