Around 1050 passengers including 9 pregnant women were trapped in the Mahalakshmi Express near Vangani railway station in Thane district on July 26. Due to heavy rain, the railway tracks were flooded and however, the train was stranded between Vangani and Badlapur station for around 19 hours. The train left Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast