Around 1050 passengers including 9 pregnant women were trapped in the Mahalakshmi Express near Vangani railway station in Thane district on July 26. Due to heavy rain, the railway tracks were flooded and however, the train was stranded between Vangani and Badlapur station for around 19 hours. The train left Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram