Normal life paralyzed when the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) observed a dawn-to-dusk shutdown in Jajpur district of Odisha on October 21. This 12-hour shutdown had called to protest against mysterious death of Haridaspur village level worker (VLW) and in-charge Panchayat Executive Officer on October 16. Party supporters were demanding CBI probe to fine actual reason of ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda