Normal life paralyzed when the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) observed a dawn-to-dusk shutdown in Jajpur district of Odisha on October 21. This 12-hour shutdown had called to protest against mysterious death of Haridaspur village level worker (VLW) and in-charge Panchayat Executive Officer on October 16. Party supporters were demanding CBI probe to fine actual reason of ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram