At least four people were died on the spot in a collision between a car and a gas tanker on Mumbai – Pune Expressway near Rasayani, Raigad on November 29. Similarly, two more people received grievous injuries in this accident and were rushed to nearest hospital for medical assistance. The car was heading towards Mumbai ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram