The devotees from the city of Shirdi in Maharashtra observed a shutdown on January 19 to mark their protest against the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Uddhav Bal Thackeray. The protest was held against the Chief Minister over his decision to allocate funds to develop the Pathri town in Parbhani district for religious tourism and calling ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram