Seven school children in Kerala’s Kozhikode have been tested positive for H1N1 or Influenza A virus. Manipal Institute of Virology confirmed the cases after examining the blood samples from the victims. The Health Department is conducting a medical camp to look out for more victims in the area. Earlier, 170 people including teachers and students ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram