4 people died and 30 others were injured after an explosion occurred in a chemical factory at Modern Industrial Estate (MIE) in Bahadurgarh Industrial town in Jhajjar district of Haryana. The incident occurred after a boiler exploded in a private digester chemical factory. The blast took place on February 28 (Friday) at 3 in the ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram