4 people died and 30 others were injured after an explosion occurred in a chemical factory at Modern Industrial Estate (MIE) in Bahadurgarh Industrial town in Jhajjar district of Haryana. The incident occurred after a boiler exploded in a private digester chemical factory. The blast took place on February 28 (Friday) at 3 in the ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident