Fire incidents are quiet often in our country. Most of the time the cause of fire is human negligence or lack of fire control measures. A fire incident causes a huge loss to the bearer both financially and emotionally. The study shows that With 27,027 deaths, every fifth fire-related death in the world in 2017 ….
- Fire broke out in 3 factories in Greater Noida on May 21
- Seven people died after a fire gutted 3-storey building in Gwalior on May 18
- The Uttar Pradesh- Haryana border hit due to massive protests of migrant workers
- Major fire broke out in Surwal Byahna village in Chitrakoot on May 10.
- Around 25 killed and more than 30 injured in a road accident in UP’s Auraiya