An SBI ATM center robbed of Rs. 18 lakh at Deshpande Nagar in Hubballi, Karnataka on the intervening night of September 15 & 16. Thieves used gas cutter to break open the ATM machine and accomplished the robbery. It is also revealed that there was no security guard at the ATM Kiosk when robbery happened. ….
- Thieves broke open the SBI ATM and robbed 18 lakh at Deshpande Nagar in Hubballi
- Major fire gutted iconic RK Studios in Mumbai on September 16; none hurt
- Seven workers injured after a huge quantity of defective detonators exploded at Badmal ordnance factory on September 15
- Heavy traffic congestion was seen on Mumbai – Nasik HWY after collision between two vehicles on September 12
- An Under Construction Bridge In Bomikhal Collapses Killing One On Sept 10