60 people were dead and 51 others were injured after a train crushed to the mob at Joda Phatak in Rasulpur area of Amritsar in Punjab on Oct 19. The train was coming from Jalandhar to Amritsar. Injured shifted to hospital for a treatment. Police team and rescue team rushed on the spot. Train services were disrupted ….
- 60 people dead and 51 injured in a train accident in Punjab
- Fire in an Ink manufacturing factory caused panic and disruption in the vicinity
- A massive fire broke out in Bagri Market of Kolkata, one fire fighter injured
- Fire breaks out at a shoe factory in Udyog Nagar of Delhi
- 57 people killed and 30 injured in road accident in Jagtial