A huge fire broke out in a cracker manufacturing unit in Warangal of Telangana at 11 am on July 4. Four fire tenders and police team was deployed at the spot. Ten people died and two injured in this mishap. Injured shifted to MGM Government hospital. Disruption caused in the area after this incident. This mishap ….
- Ten people died and two injured in a fire in Warangal
- Three buses caught fire due to short circuit, traffic affected on Mumbai- Nagpur highway
- Major fire broke out at Siri Fort Auditorium in South Delhi on July 1, computer terminals damaged
- 48 people killed, 13 injured after a bus plunged into deep gorge in Pauri district on July 1
- Massive fire broke out at sweet shop at Santoshi Mata Mandir in Konkanipada of Kurar village, none hurt.