Motor vehicle and the Wadala Chembur monorail services was halted for 5 – 10 minutes during peak hours on October 9, due to gas leakage in the gas tanker in Chembur. BPCL company’s gas tanker is situated below the monorail alignment in Chembur’s Mysore colony area. This incident was reported at around 10.30 am on ….
- Gas leakage in the BPCL tanker halts vehicle movements & monorail services in Chembur
- Deadly Mumbai stampede killed Twenty three and left thirty nine injured.
- Bilaspur – An engine and 3 coaches of goods train derailed near Sarbahara Station on Sept 23
- Haryana Civil Medical Services Association doctors on strike for various unfulfilled demands
- Fire erupts at a three storey building in Bhiwandi area of Thane District