At least nine people were died on the spot when a speeding bus rammed into a stationary truck due to fog on Gurh Bypass in Rewa district on December 5. Similarly, 30 other passengers received injuries in this accident and were rushed to nearest hospital for medical assistance. The bus was heading from Rewa to ….
- Fire ignited at a factory in Anaj Mandi area of New Delhi on December 8.
- Fire in plywood factory at Delhi’s Mundka
- 25000 students of AMU had launched a 24-hour hunger strike on Dec 11
- Bharatiya Kisan Union held a massive protest across Uttar Pradesh on Dec 10 for sugarcane MSP hike
- 7 wagons of a goods train derailed near Naharkatia