A fire broke out at the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) office in Karkardooma area in Delhi around 1:30 in the afternoon on July 5. As soon as the locals noticed smoke coming out of the DGHS building within no time they informed the fire tenders. The fire tenders immediately rushed to the spot. ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.