Three people were killed and the other three were injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran district, Bihar on November 15. The incident took place when the workers were preparing mid-day meals an NGO’s kitchen supplied to schools in the locality. As soon as the incident was reported the fire tenders immediately ….
- Fire ignited at a factory in Anaj Mandi area of New Delhi on December 8.
- Fire in plywood factory at Delhi’s Mundka
- 25000 students of AMU had launched a 24-hour hunger strike on Dec 11
- Bharatiya Kisan Union held a massive protest across Uttar Pradesh on Dec 10 for sugarcane MSP hike
- 7 wagons of a goods train derailed near Naharkatia