Two passengers were killed and 25 others were injured Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) bus accident. This mishap took place at Karot Jamli near Swarghat area in Bilaspur district, Himachal Pradesh in the evening on December 26 . Injured were shifted to PGI in Chandigarh and government hospital in Bilaspur. This accident took place when the bus was ….
- An under-construction building collapsed in Dharwad, 14 killed & 15 injured
- Landslide hits three dozen shops in Doda
- One dead and 30 injured in grenade attack at a bus stand in Jammu
- 300 vehicles gutted in the fire at Aero India parking area in Bengaluru
- 176 cars gutted in a massive blaze in Chennai