Fire broke out at building in Bagri Market at Canning Street in Kolkata of West Bengal at 2.45 am on Sunday, September 16. Around 35 fire tenders, water tankers and ambulances were present on the spot to douse off fire. The disaster management group of Kolkata Police and civil defense unit were also rushed on ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured