Biman (United Bangladesh plane) airline makes emergency landing at Raipur (Chhattisgarh) airport on 7 August 2015 Friday evening. In this flight, there were 180 passengers on board. This flight made emergency landing due to technical snag of engine. Disruption caused in the airport area. The flight was on its way from Dhaka to Muscat. According ….
- Eruption of Fire at Garg Acrylic Hosiery Factory, Ludhiana Punjab.
- 3 killed in a boiler blast at Balaji Chemical Industries
- Massive fire at Paramount Pesticides Ltd in Meerut on June 15.
- Three garment factories gutted in a massive blaze in Ludhiana on June 14
- Fire erupted in train coaches in Assam, none hurt