Just two days before the Independence Day, the West Bengal government received inputs from the Intelligence Bureau of a possible terrorist attack in the state. The important places like airports, railway stations and other vital installations and buildings in the state were put on alert. According to the intelligence inputs, terrorist groups were trying to ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.