A minor fire was broken out at the ninth floor of 27 storey building – Antilia located on Altmount Road at Cumballa Hill, off Malabar Hill in south Mumbai on July 10. The fire brigade had sent three fire tenders, three jumbo water tankers, one turn-table ladder and high-pressure pump to fight the flames. However, blaze ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram