Around Nine passengers were killed, while 100 others were injured out of which 18 were solemnly injured when nine bogies of Bangalore-Ernakulam Inter-city Express derailed on Feb 13 near Anekal, after the train whopped a boulder that fell on the track. Railway officials confirmed that about nine coaches were derailed in the mishap that ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.