A massive landslide occurred at Sadal village, about 55 kilometers from Udhampur in Jammu & Kashmit on 9th September, 2014 where around seven people were died and 31 were missing. The entire village was completely submerged under this landslide. The local police, National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) personnel ….
- Fire ignited at a factory in Anaj Mandi area of New Delhi on December 8.
- Fire in plywood factory at Delhi’s Mundka
- 25000 students of AMU had launched a 24-hour hunger strike on Dec 11
- Bharatiya Kisan Union held a massive protest across Uttar Pradesh on Dec 10 for sugarcane MSP hike
- 7 wagons of a goods train derailed near Naharkatia