A level 2 fire broke out in Mumbai’s Milan Industrial Estate at around 11.15 pm on February 7. Huge flames were seen on the upper part of the building. This area is situated at Sewri in Abhyudaya Nagar near Kala Chowky area in Mumbai. 8 fire tenders, one ambulance and police personnel along with one quick response vehicle rushed to the spot ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident