One person died while other 56 passengers injured in a major accident. This mishap took place on the Nanpara-Lakhimpur highway in Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh at around 5.30 pm on November 21. The driver of a private bus lost control over a bus and due to which the bus went into the ravine under ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast