Indian navy’s MiG 29 K trainer aircraft crashed on Saturday noon outside a village in Goa. Both the pilots ejected safely before the jet crashed and burst into flames. The plane was on a regular training session when the incident happened. According to reports, the aircraft’s engine developed a snag which ignited a fire. Fortunately, ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident