An Indigo flight made an emergency landing at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) in Hyderabad on August 27 after smoke was noticed in the cockpit due to the malfunctioning of an exhaust fan in the flight’s air conditioning system. Panic was created among the passengers where around 150 passengers were present in the flight ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.