Indian navy’s MiG 29 K trainer aircraft crashed on Saturday noon outside a village in Goa. Both the pilots ejected safely before the jet crashed and burst into flames. The plane was on a regular training session when the incident happened. According to reports, the aircraft’s engine developed a snag which ignited a fire. Fortunately, ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram