Indian navy’s MiG 29 K trainer aircraft crashed on Saturday noon outside a village in Goa. Both the pilots ejected safely before the jet crashed and burst into flames. The plane was on a regular training session when the incident happened. According to reports, the aircraft’s engine developed a snag which ignited a fire. Fortunately, ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast