Indian navy’s MiG 29 K trainer aircraft crashed on Saturday noon outside a village in Goa. Both the pilots ejected safely before the jet crashed and burst into flames. The plane was on a regular training session when the incident happened. According to reports, the aircraft’s engine developed a snag which ignited a fire. Fortunately, ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda