Three laborers were killed after a 14-ft high wall at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT-K) collapsed trapping four laborers beneath it. The incident occurred when the laborers were sleeping under a tree close to the wall which collapsed. It was a temporary wall of an under-construction basement of Earth Science department at the ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast