A four storey under-construction building (mall) collapsed in Kumareshwar Nagar of Dharwad, about 400 kilometers north of Bengaluru, Karnataka in the afternoon at 3:40 pm on Tuesday, March 19. Around 55 people were trap under the debris. 15 people injured in this mishap and they shifted to the Civil hospital for treatment. Total 14 people ….
- An under-construction building collapsed in Dharwad, 14 killed & 15 injured
- Landslide hits three dozen shops in Doda
- One dead and 30 injured in grenade attack at a bus stand in Jammu
- 300 vehicles gutted in the fire at Aero India parking area in Bengaluru
- 176 cars gutted in a massive blaze in Chennai