A boat capsized near Rabindranath Tagore Beach in Karwar, Karnataka in the afternoon on January 21. In this mishap, a total 33 pilgrims were on the boat when it capsized. 8 people were dead and 17 people were rescued by the team. This incident took place when they were returning from Kurumgad Island after attending ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured