At least five people lost their lives when a major fire broke out at a gas processing unit of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) plant at Uran, Navi Mumbai on September 3. Similarly, 11 others also received injuries and were rushed to hospital for medical assistance. ONGC fire services and crisis management team immediately reached the ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.