A gas leakage incident took place at Balongi area of Mohali district in Punjab on June 7. The incident occurred in the night. Chlorine gas leakage reported from waterworks . Around 30 people hospitalized due to heavy breathing and breathlessness after the gas leak. The fire brigade team had rushed to the spot. The impact of ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram