Four people were killed and seven other people were trapped inside the building after massive fire broke out in chips- snacks factory. This mishap took place in Chaknooran area in Bihar’s Muzaffarpur in the wee hours on December 31. All injured were shifted at Sri Krishna Medical College hospital for treatment. Police, local administration, rescue team and ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured