On Saturday, a powerful explosion claimed eight lives and injured four at an industrial and medical gas manufacturing company near Gavasad village in Vadodara, Gujarat. The blast was caused due to leakage in Hydrogen gas cylinders in the vicinity. The incident occurred at 11 am in Aims Industries Limited. It is reported that around 24 ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast