A 117-year-old church in Shillong caught fire on November 17 at around 4 am. Two people died due to suffocation caused by the billowing smoke formed by the blaze. As soon as the incident was reported three fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse off the flames. As the church was located in a ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda