On August 13, 2017 a massive landslide triggered by a cloudburst, due to heavy rainfall that was pouring in the city for several days together hit the 200-metre stretch of the Mandi-Pathankot national highway at Kotpuri near Padhar. It is reported to be the third most major incident in Himachal Pradesh since 1988. Several vehicles ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured