Around 25 people have been killed so far as rainfall continues to wreak havoc in parts of Bihar. Heavy rainfall and floods have severely impacted normal life in several parts of the state. Since past three days, the death toll in flood hit regions is increasing as a result of heavy downpour. River Ganga is ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda