In an unprecedented event on Thursday night, people across Mumbai’s eastern and western suburbs reported an unknown odour which later sparked rumors of gas leakage from the Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizer’s plant in Chembur. However, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) refused to acknowledge that the unknown odour is neither gas nor has there been a leak in ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast