In an unprecedented event on Thursday night, people across Mumbai’s eastern and western suburbs reported an unknown odour which later sparked rumors of gas leakage from the Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizer’s plant in Chembur. However, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) refused to acknowledge that the unknown odour is neither gas nor has there been a leak in ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda