Seven school children in Kerala’s Kozhikode have been tested positive for H1N1 or Influenza A virus. Manipal Institute of Virology confirmed the cases after examining the blood samples from the victims. The Health Department is conducting a medical camp to look out for more victims in the area. Earlier, 170 people including teachers and students ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast