Fifteen people died and three injured after a compound wall of a building collapsed on a labour camp in Kondhwa, Pune at around 1.45 am on June 29. After this mishap, locals informed police and fire brigade departments. Residents were also started the rescue operation in the surrounding area. National Disaster Response Force, Kondhwa local ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.