In yet another tragic incident, three people died and several others were injured after a three-storey building collapsed in Amraiwadi area of Ahmedabad, Gujarat on Thursday, September 5. Around 8 people were feared trapped under the debris of the collapsed structure. Several fire tenders rushed to the spot to clear the rubble in an attempt ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.