In yet another tragic incident, three people died and several others were injured after a three-storey building collapsed in Amraiwadi area of Ahmedabad, Gujarat on Thursday, September 5. Around 8 people were feared trapped under the debris of the collapsed structure. Several fire tenders rushed to the spot to clear the rubble in an attempt ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda