In yet another tragic incident, three people died and several others were injured after a three-storey building collapsed in Amraiwadi area of Ahmedabad, Gujarat on Thursday, September 5. Around 8 people were feared trapped under the debris of the collapsed structure. Several fire tenders rushed to the spot to clear the rubble in an attempt ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast