It was a staggering moment for the state of West Bengal when all the doctors of Bengal went on an indefinite strike on June 11. The doctors were protesting over the assault on two junior doctors at Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital in Kolkata by the relatives of a patient who died at ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.