Resident doctors of JJ hospital went on indefinite strike on May 19 in Mumbai over assault of doctors. This strike was called to protest to demand justice over assault of two doctors at JJ Hospital by a patient’s attendants. Doctors were demanded adequate security to all departments of hospitals. They continued their strike till May ….
- An under-construction building collapsed in Dharwad, 14 killed & 15 injured
- Landslide hits three dozen shops in Doda
- One dead and 30 injured in grenade attack at a bus stand in Jammu
- 300 vehicles gutted in the fire at Aero India parking area in Bengaluru
- 176 cars gutted in a massive blaze in Chennai