Resident doctors of JJ hospital went on indefinite strike on May 19 in Mumbai over assault of doctors. This strike was called to protest to demand justice over assault of two doctors at JJ Hospital by a patient’s attendants. Doctors were demanded adequate security to all departments of hospitals. They continued their strike till May ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured