The civilian employees at 41 ordnance factories across India had called for a month-long strike from August 20. This strike was called to protest against the ‘corporatisation’ of Ordnance Factory Board. However, the month-long strike was called off on 4th day itself i.e. on August 24 following the fruitful discussion between representatives of various employees’ ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.