Unexpected torrential rains lashed Bengaluru from 3 am to 6 am on August 15. Weather department confirmed that the city received 127 mm to 182 mm rain during these three hours. Heavy rain led to water logging and power cuts at several places of the city. Heaviest rainfall was recorded mostly in south and east ….
- An under-construction building collapsed in Dharwad, 14 killed & 15 injured
- Landslide hits three dozen shops in Doda
- One dead and 30 injured in grenade attack at a bus stand in Jammu
- 300 vehicles gutted in the fire at Aero India parking area in Bengaluru
- 176 cars gutted in a massive blaze in Chennai