Unexpected torrential rains lashed Bengaluru from 3 am to 6 am on August 15. Weather department confirmed that the city received 127 mm to 182 mm rain during these three hours. Heavy rain led to water logging and power cuts at several places of the city. Heaviest rainfall was recorded mostly in south and east ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured