At least nine people were died on the spot when a speeding bus rammed into a stationary truck due to fog on Gurh Bypass in Rewa district on December 5. Similarly, 30 other passengers received injuries in this accident and were rushed to nearest hospital for medical assistance. The bus was heading from Rewa to ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast