Nineteen people were killed after a 30-tonne truck hit the Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bus on February 20 around 3.15 am. The container it was was carrying fell on the bus near Avinashi on NH 544 connecting Salem and Kochi. The bus had a seating capacity of 48 passengers and two crew members among ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident