At least 55 passengers were injured on NH-60 at Paschim Medinipur district in West Bengal on Wednesday, 6th February in the morning. This mishap took place when a bus turned turtle after a head-on collision with a truck. A truck suddenly lost control. 15 of them suffered serious injuries in the accident. Three persons were in ….
- An under-construction building collapsed in Dharwad, 14 killed & 15 injured
- Landslide hits three dozen shops in Doda
- One dead and 30 injured in grenade attack at a bus stand in Jammu
- 300 vehicles gutted in the fire at Aero India parking area in Bengaluru
- 176 cars gutted in a massive blaze in Chennai