Two passengers were killed and 25 others were injured Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) bus accident. This mishap took place at Karot Jamli near Swarghat area in Bilaspur district, Himachal Pradesh in the evening on December 26 . Injured were shifted to PGI in Chandigarh and government hospital in Bilaspur. This accident took place when the bus was ….
- 8 pilgrims killed and 17 rescued in Karwar boat tragedy
- Four people killed after fire broke out in snacks factory in Muzaffarpur
- Two passengers killed and 25 seriously injured in HRTC bus accident at Jamli near Swarghat
- 50 Students fell Into deep Gorge in Dang district, 5 people killed
- A massive fire at ESIC Kamgar Hospital; 8 dead and around 150 injured