Nineteen people were killed after a 30-tonne truck hit the Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bus on February 20 around 3.15 am. The container it was was carrying fell on the bus near Avinashi on NH 544 connecting Salem and Kochi. The bus had a seating capacity of 48 passengers and two crew members among ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram