On July 7, several traders across Siliguri in West Bengal has shut down their shops in Ghogomali locality for an indefinite period and were staging protest against the All India Trinamool Congress Councillor Ranjan Shil Sharma (Ward No. 37) over ‘cut money’. During the time of the protest, the traders were seen chanting slogans against ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.