The Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) held a nationwide protest on November 16 demanding for an apology from the Congress party leader, Rahul Gandhi over his remarks on the Rafale issue after the Supreme Court gave a clean chit to the BJP government in this matter. The protest was called nationwide where the BJP party workers were ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda