A massive fire broke out at a chemical oil warehouse at in Madhavaram area in Chennai of Tamil Nadu on February 29. This mishap took place at 4 pm in the evening. Fortunately, no one was hurt in this mishap. At least 6 foam tenders, 26 fire tenders and a 1000 firefighters were deployed to douse off ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident