On July 15 the doctors of Jaipuria Hospital in Malviya Nagar area of Jaipur went on a flash strike after a resident doctor was allegedly attacked in an emergency ward by a patient’s family. The doctors boycotted their duties and demanded increased security. Even after observing a nationwide strike on June 14 by the doctors ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.