On January 16 2020, eight coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneswar Lokmania Tilak terminus express had derailed after hitting a guard van of a goods train between Salagaon and Nergundiin Cuttack, Odisha. This incident happened due to dense fog in the region around 7 in the morning. As soon as the train coaches derailed railway authorities along ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast