14 people were killed and several others injured after a decades-old building collapsed in Dongri area in Mumbai on July 16. The locals first noticed this incident and immediately informed the fire tenders and concerned authorities. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team, ambulances, police officials, fire tenders were present on the spot. The three ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.