A boundary wall of a private eye hospital was collapsed in Lajpat Nagar of New Delhi on March 9. Two people were died while another received critical injuries in this mishap. The injured person was taken to AIIMS Trauma Centre for medical assistance. Police and fire brigade were immediately rushed to the spot after being ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident