Commuters in Delhi/NCR faced a very tough time on September 19 as a large number of app-based cabs, taxis, auto-rickshaws, cluster scheme buses, Grameen Sewa vehicles and buses contracted to ferry school children went off the roads from 6 am to 10 pm. This action was followed after a strike called by 34 transporters’ unions, ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident