Commuters in Delhi/NCR faced a very tough time on September 19 as a large number of app-based cabs, taxis, auto-rickshaws, cluster scheme buses, Grameen Sewa vehicles and buses contracted to ferry school children went off the roads from 6 am to 10 pm. This action was followed after a strike called by 34 transporters’ unions, ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram