Commuters in Delhi/NCR faced a very tough time on September 19 as a large number of app-based cabs, taxis, auto-rickshaws, cluster scheme buses, Grameen Sewa vehicles and buses contracted to ferry school children went off the roads from 6 am to 10 pm. This action was followed after a strike called by 34 transporters’ unions, ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda