Commuters in Delhi/NCR faced a very tough time on September 19 as a large number of app-based cabs, taxis, auto-rickshaws, cluster scheme buses, Grameen Sewa vehicles and buses contracted to ferry school children went off the roads from 6 am to 10 pm. This action was followed after a strike called by 34 transporters’ unions, ….
- 3 killed in wall collapse in Kanpur
- 8 killed in explosion at a company in Vadodara
- 8 coaches of Mumbai Bhubaneshwar exp derailed in Cuttack on Jan 16
- Two people died while 20 others injured after a Volvo bus fell into a gorge on Agra-Lucknow Expressway on Jan 13
- 8 died in a Palghar chemical factory blast