Normal life disrupted due to Vokkaliga community protest rally in Karnataka state. Around 35,000 people from Vokkaliga community took out massive protest rally in Bengaluru on September 11 in the morning. This rally had organized after the arrest of DK Shivakumar in an alleged money-laundering case. People also came from 12 districts and Congress party ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.