Fire incidents have become very common in the nation’s financial capital in recent years. Recently, another fire incident took place in Mulund’s HDFC Bank on August 4, 2019, in the wee hours at about 3.30 a.m. According to the reports, the cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit in the bank ….
- Five people died in a fire at ONGC Uran plant on September 3; natural gas supply to Mumbai affected
- 4 injured after a gas tank exploded at HPC plant in Unnao on Sept 12
- Massive protest rally of Vokkaliga community in Bengaluru; normal life hit
- One injured in suspicious blast in Hyderabad
- Portion of building collapses in Mumbai on September 11.