Fire incidents have become very common in the nation’s financial capital in recent years. Recently, another fire incident took place in Mulund’s HDFC Bank on August 4, 2019, in the wee hours at about 3.30 a.m. According to the reports, the cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit in the bank ….
- 11 killed and 22 injured in a bus-truck collision in Bikaner
- Three killed and other 3 injured after a boiler of a plant exploded in Champaran
- The BJP government held a nationwide protest on Nov 16
- A 117 – year old church in Shillong gutted in fire on Nov 17
- 3 houses and 7 shops gutted in a blaze in Doda