Fire incidents have become very common in the nation’s financial capital in recent years. Recently, another fire incident took place in Mulund’s HDFC Bank on August 4, 2019, in the wee hours at about 3.30 a.m. According to the reports, the cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit in the bank ….
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram