Fire incidents have become very common in the nation’s financial capital in recent years. Recently, another fire incident took place in Mulund’s HDFC Bank on August 4, 2019, in the wee hours at about 3.30 a.m. According to the reports, the cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit in the bank ….
- Fire broke out at IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh
- Seven wagons of a goods train derailed near ROH depot In Bhusawal on March 15; services affected for 4 hours
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, April 1
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Graphical presentation till 6 am, March 30
- 5 died & 35 injured in Himachal Pradesh bus accident