As many as 44 people died and 29 others sustained injuries in the Kullu bus accident. The incident happened when a private bus veered off the road and rolled into a 500-ft deep gorge at Banjar in Himachal Pradesh’s Kullu district on June 20, 2019. Around 80 people were on board when the incident happened. ….
- A fire broke out on the third floor of Churchill Chambers in Colaba
- 2 injured after Central railway lines hit near Vitthalwadi station after technical glitch
- Massive fire broke out at a Rubber Factory in Jhilmil Industrial Area
- Resident doctors of Jaipuria Hospital boycott duties against alleged attack on colleague.
- 14 killed and several others injured after a building collapsed in Dongri on July 16.