Fire broke out in three factories in Udyog Vihar, Ecotech 3 area in Greater Noida on May 21 around 11.30 am in the morning. The three factories were adjacent to each other due to which the blaze started spreading rapidly.
As soon as the incident was reported, fire tenders immediately rushed to the spot. Around 24 fire tenders were present on the spot to douse off the flames. It took around four hours to douse the fire completely.
According to the sources, as the factory resumed its operations and there were workers who were present inside the structure, fortunately, the workers were rescued and no casualty was reported in this incident.
Sources further revealed that the factory where the first fire incident was reported was a single-story structure. The second factory had two more floors above the ground level however it contained tetra packs of a mango juice variant, while there was packaging material stored inside the company. Whereas both the factories were completely gutted in the blaze. As there was chemical stored in the industries the fire started spreading quickly as compared to the above-mentioned factories the damage was far less.
According to the officials, the blaze started due to a short circuit in the corner of a godown of the food processing factory, after which it started spreading quickly to an adjacent packaging factory.
The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same. We at Cybertech Risk center cover Electrical Fire, Explosion, High Rise Fire, Industrial Fire, Structure Fire, Train Fire, Vehicle Fire, Wildfire under the “Fire” category that could be the reason of disruption for the client’s business continuity process, working in collaboration with NC4 providing pan India coverage.
- Mohali- 30 people hospitalized due to gas leakage from water works at Balongi.
- Boiler blast in Palsana’s Viveklene Industries Ltd; 6 hurt
- Fire breaks out in two flats of Shirin Manzil at Mazgaon, Mumbai.
- Fire broke out in a radiant cushions company in Noida on June 1
- Massive fire in Delhi’s Keshavpuram