Fire broke out in a premier garment showroom at Palamandap near Badambadi in Cuttack on Feb 4

Huge fire broke out in a premier garment showroom situated at Palamandap near Badambadi in Cuttack, Odisha on Sunday, Feb 4 at around 11.40 am. The intensity of fire was so high that it spread to ground floor of the three-storey building and other nearby shops and a hotel.

About 100 firefighters were pressed into service to douse the blaze. Five teams of fire tenders rushed on spot to control the situation. Fire fighters prevent it from spreading to nearby shops. Electric circuit short circuit was the cause of fire. Huge disruption caused in the area due to this fire. No one was hurt in this mishap. Police rushed on spot. Badambadi and Link Road were affected. Many vehicles were stranded on the road.

The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real time alerts on this mishap and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same which helped them take business continuity measures and ensure employee safety in time. We at Cybertech’s Risk Center cover Industrial Fire, Explosion, High Rise Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the “Fire” category at Pan India label. CyberTech with NC4 cover everything across globe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>