Fire broke out in Queens Collection near Choudhary Bazar in Cuttak on February 12

Fire broke out at the garment showroom in Queens Collection near Choudhary Bazaar area in Cuttack, Odisha on Monday, February 12. A fire spark was noticed in the ground floor of the two storey garment shop in the afternoon. People who present in the shop, they immediately vacated the building. The building was filled with smoke; fire fighters broke the glass panels of the showroom to douse the flames. The electric panel board in the ground floor had caught fire. According to police investigation, reason behind fire was short circuit.

Two fire tenders and one water tanker were reached on the spot and doused the flame. Fire fighter brought fire under control within one hour. Properties worth lakhs of rupees were damaged. No casualties were reported in this mishap.Traffic disruption caused in the area due to this fire.

The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real time alerts on this mishap and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same which helped them take business continuity measures and ensure employee safety in time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>